Report an Experience ● Rhine Research Center Reporting Form
● Instituto de Psicología Paranormal in Argentina
Publish an Experience ● Journal of Exceptional Experiences and Psychology
Counseling or Support Services
Canada ● Spirituality in Healthcare Network
● Spiritual Emergence Service France ● The Center for Information, Research, and Counseling on Exceptional Experiences
● Institut des Champs Limites de la Psyché
● Institut Metapsychique International
Germany ● The Institute for Frontier Areas of Psychology and Mental Health
● The Parapsychological Counselling Office in Freiburg, Germany
United Kingdom ● Spiritual Crisis Network
United States ● The American Center for the Integration of Spiritually Transformative Experiences ● Spiritual Emergence Network
International Associations or Online Networks
● The International Association for Near-Death Studies
● International Hearing Voices Network (Intervoice)
● Perceptive Children Support Network
● Soul psychology: Transpersonal & Esoteric Psychology Network
Register with the Parapsychological Association website to participate in the discussion, or sign in if you already have an account.
The Parapsychological Association is an international professional organization of scientists and scholars engaged in the study of psi (or 'psychic') experiences, such as telepathy, clairvoyance, psychokinesis, psychic healing, and precognition. The primary objective of the PA is to achieve a scientific understanding of these experiences.
First established in 1957, the PA has been an affiliated organization of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) since 1969. The PA is a non-profit, non-adjudicating organization that endorses no ideologies or beliefs other than the value of rigorous scientific and scholarly inquiry.